West Coast Road
West Coast Road is a short road that runs from Route 9 to a dead end, not quite at the ocean. Not a whole lot on this road.
- Intersection of Route 9 and West Coast Road, with rez zone
- Roxoil gas station, no rez zone
- Entrance to Finse, a cute little Irish town build
- Froggy's Pass n' Gas gas station with rez zone
- West Coast Road Stanlee Rez Zone, Stanlee
Western end of West Coat Road, which almost, but doesn't quite make it to the ocean, although you can see it off in the distance.
The Moleway is a short road that runs from Route 9 to a dead end. From this intersection, head southwest for The Moleway, NW/SE for Route 9.
- Intersection of Route 9 and The Moleway, and Route 9 Exxilon Rez Zone, Exxilon
- Western end of The Moleway and end of the road
The Moleway ends at a cirular cul de sac, at the edge of some hilly terrain, and an area of Linden Protected Land called Oak Hill Park. I got off my scooter and walked up into the park to look around. Oak Hill Park is pretty, but not very big, and not a lot there.
Off Road Route
Off Road Route is a very short, unpaved route that connects Routes 9 and 10. Its a little hard to see fromthe Routes 9 and 10, but its there. If you decide to travel it, I recommend just walking, and pay attention to what land your viewer says you are on along the way. Navigating this route is a lot like sailing the submerged sections of Route 7, because its hard to follow it with no pavement. Look for a group of trees and walk between them. I'm including Off Road Route merely for completeness, and not because it is very useful or interesting. If you need to get from Route 9 to Route 10 in the southern part of Jeogeot, just fly, lol!
- Intersection of Route 9 and Off Road Route (go NE/SW for Route 9, North Northwest for Off Road Route)
- Veer to the left facing NW and continue, here
- Evergreen tree; keep to the right of it, then keep to the left of some maple trees coming up shortly after
- Intersection of Off Road Route with Route 10 and rez zone
Welcome to Route 10!
Let's hit the road!